- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 22 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Synergy between course goals, assignments and other learning activities is crucial for helping students achieve. This workshop will provide principles for identifying, writing and utilizing learning goals as part of your course design. Participants will (re)design goals for a current or future course, and then spend time looking at strategies to align assignments and in-class activities with those goals.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802/656-1958; 802/363-7833
- Facilitated By:
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library