- FWIL Assessment Review and Discussion
- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
What's new with the iClicker system?
Wednesday, September 25 2013
@ 9:15 AM- 10:15 AMThis is a hands on demo. of iClicker, iClicker 2 remotes and the new iClicker GO app for mobile devices. Student Response Systems (i.e., "Clickers") are small hand-held devices, similar to a TV remote control, that can enhance student interaction in the classroom. Faculty across campus use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture, and to take attendance. This workshop demonstrates the preferred campus clicker, "iClicker", a radio frequency model that is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library