- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
What's new with the iClicker system?
Wednesday, September 25 2013
@ 9:15 AM- 10:15 AMThis is a hands on demo. of iClicker, iClicker 2 remotes and the new iClicker GO app for mobile devices. Student Response Systems (i.e., "Clickers") are small hand-held devices, similar to a TV remote control, that can enhance student interaction in the classroom. Faculty across campus use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture, and to take attendance. This workshop demonstrates the preferred campus clicker, "iClicker", a radio frequency model that is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library