- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 29 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
A central aspect of service-learning is assisting students to connect their experience of service with course content. This workshop will provide examples of strong assignments and activities that assist students in connecting the skills of their academic discipline to their service-learning project. Both direct service and problem-based service-learning will be covered.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Susan Munkres, Nutrition & Food Sciences; CUPS
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303