- Burack Lecturer Teri Balser: Facts Aren’t Enough - Pedagogical Strategies for Maximizing the Sustainability Learning Experience
- Promoting Active and Productive Online Discussions
- Reaching and Teaching All Students in the Globally Diverse Classroom
- Engagement Strategies for Teaching Large Enrollment Classes
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, October 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Join your colleagues for our monthly conversations about teaching and enjoy some knitting, crocheting, tatting or whatever craft keeps your hands busy and your mind free! Non-crafters welcome as well! Share tips, relieve some stress and take a break to reflect on your teaching. Bring a (portable) craft project to work on or a brown bag lunch.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303