- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, October 11 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Join your colleagues for our monthly conversations about teaching and enjoy some knitting, crocheting, tatting or whatever craft keeps your hands busy and your mind free! Non-crafters welcome as well! Share tips, relieve some stress and take a break to reflect on your teaching. Bring a (portable) craft project to work on or a brown bag lunch.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303