- Blackboard Tools for Student Work
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Crafty Conversations about Teaching
Friday, October 11 2013
@ 11:30 AM- 1:00 PMJoin your colleagues for our monthly conversations about teaching and enjoy some knitting, crocheting, tatting or whatever craft keeps your hands busy and your mind free! Non-crafters welcome as well! Share tips, relieve some stress and take a break to reflect on your teaching. Bring a (portable) craft project to work on or a brown bag lunch.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303