- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
iClickers in the classroom
Thursday, November 14 2013
@ 1:00 PM- 2:30 PMn this workshop, we demonstrate how teaching with iClickers can enhance student engagement, especially in large enrollment courses. Faculty use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture and in pre-class readings. This workshop covers the technical requirements of using iClickers and ideas for teaching with them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303