- SRC Workshop: Writing your Abstract for the Student Research Conference
- Visualizing Time: Timelines as Digital Storytelling
- Getting the Most Out of Blackboard Tools for Student Assignments
- Teaching with Screencasts
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
iClickers in the classroom
Thursday, November 14 2013
@ 1:00 PM- 2:30 PMn this workshop, we demonstrate how teaching with iClickers can enhance student engagement, especially in large enrollment courses. Faculty use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture and in pre-class readings. This workshop covers the technical requirements of using iClickers and ideas for teaching with them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303