- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
- Student Research Conference: Abstract Writing Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, November 14 2013 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
n this workshop, we demonstrate how teaching with iClickers can enhance student engagement, especially in large enrollment courses. Faculty use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture and in pre-class readings. This workshop covers the technical requirements of using iClickers and ideas for teaching with them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303