- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
Wednesday, September 11 2013
@ 9:00 AM- 10:00 AMIn this workshop, we will explore the Blackboard course environment, specifically:
- Blackboard at UVM - how we use it and how it connects to Banner.
- Navigating the course
- Modifying the course
- Structuring and adding content
- Basic management functions, i.e., course availability and backing up courses
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0310
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe