- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, November 20 @ 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
In this workshop, we'll explore strategies for designing group projects that create an engaging and successful learning experience for students. We'll discuss several UVM faculty experiences to help identify the best ways to design small group assignments and how to manage them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303