- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, October 30 @ 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
If you have screencasting experience using either Camtasia or Screencast-O-Matic, join us for some dedicated time to work on your projects with peers and the CTL staff. We can help with editing projects, publishing them with UVM's Media Manager, and then linking them to your Bb course.
Please note, there is no formal instruction during this time, come with your questions and be ready to work on your projects or share your screencasting experiences.What is a screencast?
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802/656-1218
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303