- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
In this hands-on session, we will learn how to add annotations, such as important points and guiding questions, to PDF documents. Annotations help focus student attention and improve comprehension.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, email@example.com, +1 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303