- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
In this hands-on session, we will learn how to add annotations, such as important points and guiding questions, to PDF documents. Annotations help focus student attention and improve comprehension.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, email@example.com, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303