- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, October 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
In this hands-on session, we will learn how to add annotations, such as important points and guiding questions, to PDF documents. Annotations help focus student attention and improve comprehension.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303