- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Exploring Connections between Service Learning and Sustainability
- Book Group: How People Learn
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
In this hands-on session, we will learn how to add annotations, such as important points and guiding questions, to PDF documents. Annotations help focus student attention and improve comprehension.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, email@example.com, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303