- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, October 25 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
In this hands-on session, we will learn how to add annotations, such as important points and guiding questions, to PDF documents. Annotations help focus student attention and improve comprehension.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303