- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
What's the Hype About Hybrid?
Learn all about UVM's Hybrid Course Initiative. Hybrid courses are growing in popularity because of the flexibility they afford to both students and faculty, blending the practices of traditional and online teaching. In this session we'll discuss different hybrid models and provide resources to help you decide whether the hybrid format will work for your course.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303