- Writing Engaging iClicker Questions
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, October 24 2013 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Learn all about UVM's Hybrid Course Initiative. Hybrid courses are growing in popularity because of the flexibility they afford to both students and faculty, blending the practices of traditional and online teaching. In this session we'll discuss different hybrid models and provide resources to help you decide whether the hybrid format will work for your course.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303