- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Hunting, Gathering, and Editing Digital Images
Thursday, October 03 2013
@ 2:00 PM- 3:30 PMA Google image search may yield thousands of finds and when we spot the perfect picture, it's tempting to use it in a blog post, course, PowerPoint, or publication. However, almost all the images found this way are copyrighted. In this workshop, we'll explore a variety of repositories that offer images that are free and legal to use. We'll show how to edit these images in simple or creative ways with a free online tool.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303