- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, October 03 2013 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
A Google image search may yield thousands of finds and when we spot the perfect picture, it's tempting to use it in a blog post, course, PowerPoint, or publication. However, almost all the images found this way are copyrighted. In this workshop, we'll explore a variety of repositories that offer images that are free and legal to use. We'll show how to edit these images in simple or creative ways with a free online tool.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303