- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, September 20 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
In this workshop, we'll discuss ways to help students prepare to be actively engaged during class time, including strategies to improve accountability for pre-class reading as well as comprehension. We'll also cover strategies to leverage this improvement for more meaningful discussions in class or online.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802/656-1218
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303