- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, October 16 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
During this brown bag lunch (tea, coffee, snacks provided) we will view a short film featuring seven students who talk openly about the role teachers' comments have played in their lives as college writers and offer their own advice, in their own words to writing teachers. The film will be followed by a lively discussion with colleagues.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802/656-1958; 802/363-7833
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library