- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
Friday, August 23 2013
@ 1:00 PM- 2:00 PMIn this introductory-level workshop, we will explore the Blackboard course environment, specifically:
- Blackboard at UVM - how we use it and how it connects to Banner.
- Navigating the course
- Modifying the course
- Adding and organizing content
- Basic management functions, i.e., making a course available and backing up a course
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey Howe 303