- Introduction to Mendeley
- The Dangers of Assessment– And How to Avoid Them at UVM
- Sound (Teaching) Bite: Using The Fleming Museum Resources in Your Teaching
- Hybrid Course Design 1
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, August 23 2013 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
In this introductory-level workshop, we will explore the Blackboard course environment, specifically:
- Blackboard at UVM - how we use it and how it connects to Banner.
- Navigating the course
- Modifying the course
- Adding and organizing content
- Basic management functions, i.e., making a course available and backing up a course
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey Howe 303