- Blackboard Tools for Student Work
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
Friday, August 23 2013
@ 1:00 PM- 2:00 PMIn this introductory-level workshop, we will explore the Blackboard course environment, specifically:
- Blackboard at UVM - how we use it and how it connects to Banner.
- Navigating the course
- Modifying the course
- Adding and organizing content
- Basic management functions, i.e., making a course available and backing up a course
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey Howe 303