- CANCELLED: Getting the Most Out of Blackboard Tools for Student Assignments
- Teaching with Screencasts
- Assignment Design Round Robin
- Improve Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Using Screencasts in Your Teaching
Tuesday, May 21 2013
@ 1:00 PM- 3:00 PMA "screencast" is an audio/video recording of the activity on your computer screen. Faculty can use screencasts in their teaching to demonstrate a process (math problems, diagramming, searching library databases, how-to's for software applications), provide a quick overview of a topic (narrated PowerPoint), or provide auditory feedback on student work. Students find screencasts valuable because they can review course content multiple times to enhance their understanding.
In this introductory, hands-on workshop you will:
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, email@example.com, +1 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303