- Working with Multilingual Student Writers
- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, May 21 2013 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
A "screencast" is an audio/video recording of the activity on your computer screen. Faculty can use screencasts in their teaching to demonstrate a process (math problems, diagramming, searching library databases, how-to's for software applications), provide a quick overview of a topic (narrated PowerPoint), or provide auditory feedback on student work. Students find screencasts valuable because they can review course content multiple times to enhance their understanding.
In this introductory, hands-on workshop you will:
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303