- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, May 15 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
This session will give you "bite size" introductions to a variety of applications for both laptops and mobile devices like iPads. We'll look at mapping, writing, pdf annotating, online meeting, screencasting, multimedia projects and digital collection building using apps like Google MyMaps, FieldNotes, xtranormal, PBWiki, WordPress Blogs, Omeka, dSpace, BigBlueButton, Screencast-o-matic, Camtasia and more. We'll discuss ideas for how you might use them in your teaching and you will have a chance to try some of them.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303