- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
Friday, May 17 2013
@ 10:00 AM- 11:00 AMStudent Response Systems (i.e., "Clickers") are hand-held devices (similar to a TV remote). Faculty can use clickers to poll students and receive instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture, spark discussion and take attendance.
This workshop provides an overview "iClickers". The basic functions of software, base station and clicker, include:
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303