- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
- Student Research Conference: Abstract Writing Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, May 17 2013 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Student Response Systems (i.e., "Clickers") are hand-held devices (similar to a TV remote). Faculty can use clickers to poll students and receive instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture, spark discussion and take attendance.
This workshop provides an overview "iClickers". The basic functions of software, base station and clicker, include:
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303