- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
This is part three of a three-part workshop for experienced online instructors who are interested in making improvements to their online course(s). Lunch is included. Please register for each session you want to attend.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303