- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
Tuesday, June 04 2013
@ 10:40 AM- 11:40 AMOver the years, tools have been added to Blackboard that some longtime veterans of online teaching may be unfamiliar with. In this second part of the series, we'll explore some of Blackboard's newer tools for class interaction, assessing student work, giving students feedback, and tracking student progress.
This is part two of a three-part workshop for experienced online instructors who are interested in making improvements to their online course(s). Please register for each session you want to attend.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303