- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, June 04 2013 @ 10:40 AM - 11:40 AM
Over the years, tools have been added to Blackboard that some longtime veterans of online teaching may be unfamiliar with. In this second part of the series, we'll explore some of Blackboard's newer tools for class interaction, assessing student work, giving students feedback, and tracking student progress.
This is part two of a three-part workshop for experienced online instructors who are interested in making improvements to their online course(s). Please register for each session you want to attend.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303