- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, May 03 2013 @ 11:50 AM - 1:00 PM
In this last part of the workshop, faculty will pair up to explore each other's online courses (or selected parts of them), and have a chance to give feedback to one another. This will be followed by a whole-group conversation where participants can volunteer what they've learned and ask questions of each other and the CTL instructional designers.
This is part three of a three-part workshop for experienced online instructors who are interested in making improvements to their online course(s). Lunch is included. Please register for each session you want to attend.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303