- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, May 03 @ 10:40 AM - 11:40 AM
Over the years, tools have been added to Blackboard that some longtime veterans of online teaching may be unfamiliar with. In this second part of the series, we'll explore some of Blackboard's newer tools for class interaction, assessing student work, giving students feedback, and tracking student progress.
This is part two of a three-part workshop for experienced online instructors who are interested in making improvements to their online course(s). Please register for each session you want to attend.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303