- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, April 09 @ 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
This is part three of a three-part workshop introducing teaching strategies that may be especially helpful in large enrollment classes.
In this workshop, we will look at Blackboard tools (i.e., Adaptive Release, Journals) and other applications (i.e., screencasting, annotated PDFs, shared writing tools) that support the flipped classroom model by helping students prepare for an active learning classroom.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303