- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
- Creating Conditions for Dialogue across Difference - A Blackboard Jungle Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Bridging the Gaps: Creating More Inclusive Teaching Environments - Part 2
Thursday, April 04 2013
@ 2:30 PM- 3:30 PMThis workshop will focus on development of curricula for face-to-face and online courses using UDL principles to make learning accessible for all students.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303