- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, April 04 @ 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM
This workshop will cover techniques and strategies on how to create more inclusive physical and virtual teaching environments.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802/656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Sherwood Smith, Cultural Pluralism; Leadership and Development Sci
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303