- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Bridging the Gaps: Creating More Inclusive Teaching Environments - Part 1
Thursday, April 04 2013
@ 1:00 PM- 2:15 PMThis workshop will cover techniques and strategies on how to create more inclusive physical and virtual teaching environments.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Sherwood Smith, Cultural Pluralism; Leadership and Development Sci; Cultural Pluralism; Leadership and Development Sci
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303