- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, April 11 @ 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
This workshop is designed for "intermediate" Blackboard users. Taking a case study approach, we will analyze several common course activities (i.e., writing assignments, presentations, assessments) and determine what Blackboard tools are the most appropriate to achieve their objectives. Then, we will explore in-depth the inner-workings of at least two Bb tools. These tools will be determined by the group via a pre-workshop survey.
Pre-requisites: Participants need a working knowledge of Bb, either through past use or attendance at at least one of our introductory Bb workshops.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303