- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, April 24 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
In this session we share 4 key points for moving from difficult to teachable in the moment. Participants are asked to bring examples for a facilitated group discussion after a short presentation.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Sherwood Smith, Cultural Pluralism; Leadership and Development Sci
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303