- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Service Learning in Unexpected Places
Wednesday, April 10 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMNot sure if Service Learning can work for your class? This Sound Bite showcases examples of how faculty have integrated service learning into courses that are not typically associated with service learning - large enrollment courses, first-year courses and courses in disciplines without an immediately obvious connection to community service.
CUPS Office will facilitate this workshop.What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Susan Munkres, CUPS
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303