- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Service Learning in Unexpected Places
Wednesday, April 10 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMNot sure if Service Learning can work for your class? This Sound Bite showcases examples of how faculty have integrated service learning into courses that are not typically associated with service learning - large enrollment courses, first-year courses and courses in disciplines without an immediately obvious connection to community service.
CUPS Office will facilitate this workshop.What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Susan Munkres, CUPS
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303