- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Service Learning in Unexpected Places
Wednesday, April 10 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMNot sure if Service Learning can work for your class? This Sound Bite showcases examples of how faculty have integrated service learning into courses that are not typically associated with service learning - large enrollment courses, first-year courses and courses in disciplines without an immediately obvious connection to community service.
CUPS Office will facilitate this workshop.What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Susan Munkres, CUPS
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303