- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
- Student Research Conference: Abstract Writing Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 06 2013 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join us for an quick review of the researched based teaching framework called "Universal Design for Learning" and learn how you can apply the UDL principles to assess students engagement in your course content. You will leave with several formative assessment strategies to try in your own classroom.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303