- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Universal Design for Learning and Assessment Strategies
Wednesday, February 06 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMJoin us for an quick review of the researched based teaching framework called "Universal Design for Learning" and learn how you can apply the UDL principles to assess students engagement in your course content. You will leave with several formative assessment strategies to try in your own classroom.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303