- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Universal Design for Learning and Assessment Strategies
Wednesday, February 06 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMJoin us for an quick review of the researched based teaching framework called "Universal Design for Learning" and learn how you can apply the UDL principles to assess students engagement in your course content. You will leave with several formative assessment strategies to try in your own classroom.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303