- CANCELLED: Getting the Most Out of Blackboard Tools for Student Assignments
- Teaching with Screencasts
- Assignment Design Round Robin
- Improve Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Universal Design for Learning and Assessment Strategies
Wednesday, February 06 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMJoin us for an quick review of the researched based teaching framework called "Universal Design for Learning" and learn how you can apply the UDL principles to assess students engagement in your course content. You will leave with several formative assessment strategies to try in your own classroom.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303