- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, March 29 2013 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
In this workshop, we'll explore strategies for designing group projects that create an engaging and successful learning experience for students. We'll discuss several UVM faculty experiences to help identify the best ways to design small group assignments and how to manage them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303