- Developing Student Peer Review Capacity: Designing and Pacing Tasks (Morning Session)
- Developing Student Peer Review Capacity: Designing and Pacing Tasks (Afternoon Session)
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Communication Tools
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, March 29 2013 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
In this workshop, we'll explore strategies for designing group projects that create an engaging and successful learning experience for students. We'll discuss several UVM faculty experiences to help identify the best ways to design small group assignments and how to manage them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303