- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, March 12 2013 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This demonstration shows how to legally "rip" a video from a DVD (or elsewhere) and prepare it for web delivery. We will show you how to upload the media to your server space using the "Media Manager" tool, and how to link or embed the media in Blackboard. We will also discuss a variety of related options, recommendations, limitations, and wish lists.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Wesley Wright, Wesley.Wright@uvm.edu, 802-656-1254
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303