- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: From DVD to Blackboard
Tuesday, March 12 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMThis demonstration shows how to legally "rip" a video from a DVD (or elsewhere) and prepare it for web delivery. We will show you how to upload the media to your server space using the "Media Manager" tool, and how to link or embed the media in Blackboard. We will also discuss a variety of related options, recommendations, limitations, and wish lists.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Wesley Wright, Wesley.Wright@uvm.edu, 802-656-1254
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303