- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
- Student Research Conference: Abstract Writing Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, February 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This Sound (Teaching) Bite explores how digital projects can encourage authentic learning experiences and demonstrates how UVM students have used wikis, Omeka ("digital museums"), dSpace, and UVM blogs to engage with course content. Technical expertise is NOT a requirement—the CTL and our student TechCats can provide the support you need to build a digital project into your course.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303