- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Student Engagement Through Digital Projects
Tuesday, February 19 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMThis Sound (Teaching) Bite explores how digital projects can encourage authentic learning experiences and demonstrates how UVM students have used wikis, Omeka ("digital museums"), dSpace, and UVM blogs to engage with course content. Technical expertise is NOT a requirement—the CTL and our student TechCats can provide the support you need to build a digital project into your course.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, email@example.com, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303