- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Student Engagement Through Digital Projects
Tuesday, February 19 2013
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMThis Sound (Teaching) Bite explores how digital projects can encourage authentic learning experiences and demonstrates how UVM students have used wikis, Omeka ("digital museums"), dSpace, and UVM blogs to engage with course content. Technical expertise is NOT a requirement—the CTL and our student TechCats can provide the support you need to build a digital project into your course.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, email@example.com, +1 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303