- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, January 22 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This session focuses on ways to use the iClicker response system to engage students in large lectures; as well as smaller seminars. We will cover the ways that clickers are used in the classroom, and participants will have a chance to test out the iClicker remotes themselves.
Facilitated by Holly Buckland Parker, the Center for Teaching and Learning
What is a sound teaching bite?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303