- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 13 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Recipients of the 2012 in KM Teaching Award (Dryver Huston, School of Engineering; Lisa Holmes, Political Science; Jeremy Sibold, Rehab & Movement Science; Angela Patten, English) will discuss their teaching philosophies, "eureka" moments in their teaching careers, and challenging issues in teaching and how they approached these issues. The discussion will be facilitated by KM Committee Chairperson and 1999 KM Recipient, Joan Rosebush.
- Contact: Nina Wu, Nina.Wu@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Joan Rosebush, CEM Dean's Ofc; Mathematics & Statistics
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303