- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, December 20 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Finished grading? Then it is time to start writing! Whether you are starting a new project or working to finish an existing one before the end of the year, come write with colleagues at the December faculty writing retreat. We will provide a quiet working space, snacks, and a year-end lunch.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: Fulwiller Room: 302 Bailey/Howe Library