- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
- Screencasts and Teaching
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, January 10 2013 @ 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
In this workshop, we'll explore Blackboard tools designed for communication between faculty and students and for collaboration among students. We will discuss the basics of using:
- Email and Messages
- Private Journals
- Discussion Boards
This workshop assumes prior knowledge of: navigating in the Blackboard course environment (course menu, control panel, bread crumbs); basic understanding of content areas and adding tools; basic understanding of how to use the text editor.
If you do not have mastery of the above skills, please make an appointment with the CTL "Doctor Is In" program before attending this workshop. Email email@example.com
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303