- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
Thursday, January 10 2013
@ 9:00 AM- 10:00 AMIn this workshop, we will explore the Blackboard course environment, specifically: Blackboard at UVM — how we use it and how it connects to Banner. Navigating the course Modifying the course Structuring and adding content Basic management functions, i.e., course availability and backing up courses
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303