- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, November 09 2012 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
There are so many ways that we experience stress in the hectic pace we operate in today. Getting in gear for this semester why not get ahead of the stress, prepare for it in a sense. We know it is going to be there with the pressures of classes, work, family life, bills. Stress comes from many sources in our lives. Come to this session to learn more about how to not let stress take over this semester and get some tools to help you meet stress at the door, and keep it at a low level. Free yourself and operate in a more relaxed frame of mind.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802/656-1218
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303