- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
iClickers in the Classroom
Friday, October 12 2012
@ 10:30 AM- 11:30 AM(This is a hands on demo. of iClicker and the new iClicker 2 remotes) Student Response Systems (i.e., "Clickers") are small hand-held devices, similar to a TV remote control, that can enhance student interaction in the classroom. Faculty across campus use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture, and take attendance. This workshop demonstrates the preferred campus clicker, "iClicker", a radio frequency model that is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe