- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
Friday, October 05 2012
@ 10:00 AM- 11:30 AMDuring this workshop we will discuss the value of articulating a personal teaching philosophy and important elements to include in your statement
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303