- FWIL Assessment Review and Discussion
- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: From DVD to Blackboard
Wednesday, October 03 2012
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMIn this quick demo you will learn how to 'rip' a video from DVD (or elsewhere) and prepare it for web delivery. We will show you how to upload the media to your server space using the "Mediamanager" tool, and how to link or embed the media in Blackboard. We will also discuss a variety of options, recommendations, limitations, and wish lists.
- Contact: Wesley Wright, Wesley.Wright@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1254
- Facilitated By:
Wesley Wright, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303