- SRC Workshop: Writing your Abstract for the Student Research Conference
- Visualizing Time: Timelines as Digital Storytelling
- Getting the Most Out of Blackboard Tools for Student Assignments
- Teaching with Screencasts
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Saving Time While Grading
Tuesday, October 23 2012
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMIs it possible to grade and respond to student papers effectively and efficiently? This Sound (Teaching) Bite will offer a few core strategies for maximizing the effect of the time spent grading and focusing feedback to students.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303