- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Saving Time While Grading
Tuesday, October 23 2012
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMIs it possible to grade and respond to student papers effectively and efficiently? This Sound (Teaching) Bite will offer a few core strategies for maximizing the effect of the time spent grading and focusing feedback to students.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303