- Writing Engaging iClicker Questions
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Is it possible to grade and respond to student papers effectively and efficiently? This Sound (Teaching) Bite will offer a few core strategies for maximizing the effect of the time spent grading and focusing feedback to students.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303