- Developing Student Peer Review Capacity: Designing and Pacing Tasks (Morning Session)
- Developing Student Peer Review Capacity: Designing and Pacing Tasks (Afternoon Session)
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Communication Tools
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Is it possible to grade and respond to student papers effectively and efficiently? This Sound (Teaching) Bite will offer a few core strategies for maximizing the effect of the time spent grading and focusing feedback to students.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303