- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 16 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Navigating the vast world of research materials can be challenging for students at all levels. Come learn about ideas for creating short assignments and in-class exercises that can build your students' information literacy and help them become better researchers.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802/656-7992
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303