- SRC Workshop: Writing your Abstract for the Student Research Conference
- Visualizing Time: Timelines as Digital Storytelling
- Getting the Most Out of Blackboard Tools for Student Assignments
- Teaching with Screencasts
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard: The Next Update (SP 9)
Friday, November 30 2012
@ 2:00 PM- 3:00 PMStarting in the Spring semester, Blackboard is getting a new look! While no significant new features are being introduced some existing ones are streamlined, requiring less clicks to do the job. Join us for a tour of this upgrade and see how to find the familiar features in the new design.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 802-656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303