- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, November 14 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
During this roundtable discussion, we will explore the iPad's potential as a tool for scholarship and teaching. We'll share our favorite apps (PDF readers, ebooks, ePub creators), tips for their application in our work, and our iPad frustrations and joys! All levels of users and those who are curious are welcome to attend.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303