- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, November 13 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
What are course objectives and how can you draft objectives that provide structure and focus to your syllabus and course design? This session will introduce you to course objectives that provide a roadmap to your course for both you and your students, keeping the central outcomes of the course in focus throughout the semester.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303