- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 30 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This Sound (Teaching) Bite focuses on ways to use the iClicker response system to engage students in large lectures and smaller seminars. We will discuss a variety of ways that clickers are used in teaching. Participants will have a chance to test how the iClicker system collects and displays student responses.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303