- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, October 24 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
The Fleming Museum's director will share examples of ways that faculty members have used art and artifacts from the Museum's diverse collections and exhibitions to enhance teaching in a wide range of disciplines, and how you and your students can access the Fleming's resources.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802/656-7992
- Facilitated By:
Janie Cohen, Fleming Museum; Fleming Museum
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303