- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, October 18 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Join the CTL in room 303, Bailey/Howe Library to attend this webinar hosted by iClicker and presented by Criag Brians, Virginia Tech University. This webinar presents research that examines clickers' potential benefits to students in large enrollment courses, including: more consistent class attendance, on-the-fly formative assessment of student knowledge, and increased classroom participation and attention.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303