- FWIL Assessment Review and Discussion
- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Universal Design for Learning - Quick Teaching Tips
Tuesday, October 02 2012
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMJoin us for an brief overview of the researched-based teaching framework called Universal Design for Learning and learn how you can apply the three UDL principles to your teaching. You will leave with several specific teaching strategies to help you engage the diverse UVM student population.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303