- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard (and Other) Tools for Writing and Collaborative Work
Thursday, September 27 2012
@ 3:00 PM- 4:30 PMBlackboard has features that can be used for student writing, collaborative projects, individual journals, organizing research, and other creative assignments. In this workshop we'll examine Blackboard (and other) blogs, journals, and wikis. We'll explore the mechanics of how to use them and consider effective assignment design.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303