- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, September 27 2012 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Blackboard has features that can be used for student writing, collaborative projects, individual journals, organizing research, and other creative assignments. In this workshop we'll examine Blackboard (and other) blogs, journals, and wikis. We'll explore the mechanics of how to use them and consider effective assignment design.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802-656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303