- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard (and Other) Tools for Writing and Collaborative Work
Thursday, September 27 2012
@ 3:00 PM- 4:30 PMBlackboard has features that can be used for student writing, collaborative projects, individual journals, organizing research, and other creative assignments. In this workshop we'll examine Blackboard (and other) blogs, journals, and wikis. We'll explore the mechanics of how to use them and consider effective assignment design.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, email@example.com, 802-656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303